Saturday, February 23, 2008

Obligitory First Post

I just want to say thanks to Adam for his continual attempts get me to create this instead of constantly sending him IMs and to my fiancé for putting up with my constant political rantings. That said let me introduce myself. I'm an independent. I will admit to voting for Bush in 2000. I regret that decision with a large part of my being. Who would have thought that he was telling the truth about being an evangelical Christian? I'm an Obama supporter but have reservations, though not enough from keeping me from phone banking and donating a paltry amount to his campaign. Other items will probably come up as the blog goes on, however let me lay down some objectives:

1. To make some hard core predictions, because I'll be wrong, and it'll be fun!

2. To foster discussion.

3. To vent a little about what I'm thinking.

Thanks for reading, I hope you all enjoy.

No comments: